Some of my Layouts

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sweet 13

I had the time to make another layout the other day, actually I've been tweaking this layout for many days now bec. i don't seem to get the effect or the drama that i want to show. I just settle for this layout instead. This is my niece Micah Jey who turned 13 this year and she looks so cute in this pic.

Loving the flowers from Annie Manning


Credits:
Paper from Be Kind 2 by Corina Nielsen
Pressed Flowers by Katie Pertiet
Funky Flowers by Annie Manning
Frame by Sunscrap designs
Bow ribbon (recolored) by Micheline Martin Designs and Christina Renee
Little mini flowers by Wendy Page
Cardboard by Linda GB
Tag by Herald’s designs
Staple, button by C. Renee
Beads on Pin by Tracy King
Nos. by Tracy Sims


1 comments:

jennyr said...

wow ang galing! i lvoe that flower! san mo nabili jen?

Template Design | Elque 2007